Saturday, September 4, 2010

Columbus: Continuation of a Genocidal Legacy

Transcript from the video:
Hernan Cortes, Francisco Pizzaro, Andrew Jackson, George Custer, and Pedro de Alvarado. All of these men were "genocidal" monsters who made an abundant contribution to making the largest holocaust in the history of the world...a holocuast bigger than the two that massively decreased the populations of the Jews and of the Armenians; Armenians losing 1.5 million people, and the Jews losing 6 million....

The largest holocaust in the world decreased the population by 95%, leaving only 5% surviving. Up to 100 million people were killed, and exterminated by Europeans over the last 500 years. This holocause was sparked by a genocidal madman known as "Christopher Columbus"....





________


Licencia de Creative Commons Reposts are licensed to the respective authors. Otherwise, posts by Jesusa Bernardo are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Philippines.

1 comment:

Garuda00 said...

The reason why the people in Latin America speak spanish is because they are mixed and the original people there had been mostly deciminated by diseases and spanish cruelty..

That is what the outsiders that time don't know..

Recent Posts

total pageviews since july 2010